Ladders is the home for $100K+ careers. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” — our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their profession.
The Director, Digital Ad Sales is responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities. The Director will be selling digital inventory sponsorship to brands and advertisers (i.e. daily newsletter, direct display, mobile and on-site). We are looking for a true hunter whose goal is to maximize sales, profits and visibility of Ladders targeting both B2B and B2C companies. This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced salesperson with extensive contacts in the digital ad buying space looking to excel in a high-energy, competitive start-up environment.
*Important – due to COVID19, the Director will be hired and onboarded virtually and will WFH until WFH is lifted.
Responsibilities Of The Director, Digital Ad Sales:
- Proactively identify, prospect and pursue new business to achieve revenue targets
- Continuously build sales pipeline and close deals
- Meet and exceed revenue quotas
- Provide accurate forecasting to sales management
- Drive opportunities from inception to completion and manage the flow of projects
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Asses, clarify and communicate customer needs to drive better customer service and satisfaction