The Direct Response Advertising Sales Assistant position is the gateway into a media sales career. The DR Sales Assistant role is critical to successful client relationship management. DR Sales Assistants are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management and providing timely and accurate information to the Direct Response sales team and to their roster of clients. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Strategic Planning, Traffic, Finance and Billing. This position is based in our New York office – currently working remote until further notice.
THE KEY BITS:
- Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (TV, Digital, VOD, etc.) responsible for: booking commercial schedules, sending schedule information to clients, handling changes, managing inventory, etc.
- Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
- Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
- Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertiser schedules
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
- Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
- Maintain close contact with company’s clients, advertising agency partners, as well as internal teams (traffic, marketing, research, etc.)
- Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
- Assist Director and AE as needed