Ampersand is an audience-based multi-screen TV advertising sales and technology company owned in partnership by Charter, Comcast and Cox. Our mission is to help advertisers reach their audiences in premium content environments across today’s multiscreen consumer experience, at scale, and powered by our proprietary insights, automation and measurement capabilities.
Built on three decades of operating experience in television, Ampersand represents inventory from all major multi-channel TV providers including Charter, Comcast, Cox, DirectTV, DISH, and Verizon, as well as many virtual and over-the-top providers. In total, we reach 85M US households in premium TV content across 150 networks, in all dayparts, in all 210 DMAs, and with unique viewership insights derived from nearly 40M households. We leverage these insights to simplify the ability for an advertiser to plan, target, and measure their traditional and digital television buys. Using our industry-leading platform, advertisers can deliver efficient and effective TV campaigns across all screens and markets.
JOB TITLE: Digital Campaign Manager
REPORTS TO: Manager, Local Digital Campaign Management
DEPARTMENT: Sales Operations
JOB AT A GLANCE:
Responsible for supporting Sales teams in campaign management, trafficking, and ad operations support for Ampersand’s audience-based TV & digital offerings. Critical functions include successful implementation and launch of campaigns, as well as processing and maintaining online orders to meet client KPI’s and revenue goals.
- Review and validate online insertion orders (IO) received from Sales
- Obtain all creative materials from Sales and/or Advertisers
- Process and transmit all digital orders through Ampersand applications and streamline communication to publishers for order acceptance on Affiliate.spotcable.com
- Request screenshots and confirmation from all publishers that all digital orders are implemented and activated as ordered per the trafficking details on the insertion order
- Aggregate and analyze all backend metrics (IE: click-thru rates) on campaign pacing reports on a regular basis to ensure full delivery and optimize effectively
- Steward all campaign revisions and optimizations accurately and promptly
- Act as liaison between the publisher’s operations team and sales to troubleshoot issues independently, such as creative errors and data discrepancies
- Generate all final performance delivery and billing reports for sales to communicate back to the client for feedback
- Process all digital order reconciliations per the agency’s billing requirements
- Provide billing information for all digital orders to eBusiness Affiliate team in order for invoices to be created
- Work with Finance on any discrepancy and credits based on publisher and agency invoicing totals
- Assist with projects and with any other duties as assigned