The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing customer service and support for subscribers of the UP Faith & Family Subscription Video-On-Demand (SVOD) service – ensuring customers receive the greatest experience possible. They are responsible for providing a high level of customer care that drives the strong customer satisfaction and retention that the service needs to sustain and accelerate growth. This role performs customer service, troubleshoots and identifies trends with customer issues, and works closely with the Customer Service Supervisor to improve the customer experience. Service for UP Faith & Family is currently provided primarily through written communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a valuable member of the customer service team to ensure that all subscriber questions and concerns are addressed within response times which meet or improve upon UP Faith and Family’s service level goals.
- Utilize written communication via ZenDesk to respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues submitted via multiple communication channels including in-app reviews, social media, and online contact forms.
- Ensure that customer interactions consistently convey the voice of the service and reflect UP Faith & Family’s brand values and communication strategy.
- Participate in daily review sessions to discuss trends with overall request volume, concentrations of issues with the platform, and the nature of customer comments on forums, in-app reviews, and social media.
- Use ZenDesk’s tagging and reporting features to help management uncover trends in volume, issues, and sentiment to help drive management decision making.