The Manager of Corporate Communications will oversee the initiation, execution and measurement of cross-company communication efforts in order to create buzz-worthy, culturally relevant awareness of Fandom across both earned and owned platforms.
The position will manage and execute a broad range of external and internal communications responsibilities across a rapidly growing global organization, with the goal of raising the profile of Fandom externally in the media while keeping employees connected to the company’s goals and values.
The manager will proactively generate top-tier press coverage of Fandom and its portfolio of products while ensuring all company messages are unified, consistent, and positive. Additionally, the manager will oversee all internal communications efforts which will measurably improve employee engagement and positively impact the overall internal understanding of the Fandom businesses and their respective goals.
The role will report to the Vice President of Communications and can be based in either New York City or Los Angeles.
- Build Fandom’s external brand as a leader in the entertainment industry through securing press coverage in the B2B space including media, business, trade, technology and advertising outlets.
- Daily pitching and regular cadence of secured press coverage in B2B space
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of industry conferences and awards; proactively pitch and secure Fandom executives as thought leaders in the business marketplace for optimal brand coverage and awareness
- Oversight of media management tools including PR database(s), media monitoring, coverage reports, analytics, etc
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day responsibilities for the internal communication channels such as the intranet, corporate social media channels, All Hands meetings, Fandom Foundations, and staff e-mail newsletters; develop relevant content for internal communication in coordination with leadership
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to across platforms, channels and communications and track regular metrics to demonstrate growth
- Be the eyes and ears of Fandom in order to gather continuous feedback from employees to keep a pulse on satisfaction with frequency and depth of communication across workstreams – company structure, goals and initiatives, vision and values, events and other announcements