The Coordinator, Consumer Marketing supports the consumer marketing department in the planning and execution of all consumer marketing initiatives for Crown Media Family Networks, including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now and Hallmark Publishing. The role is responsible for supporting the implementation of advertising campaigns (on and off-channel), marketing partnerships, promotions, sweepstakes, experiential events, creative advertising development & email marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the development of consumer marketing tactics for Crown Media Family Networks priorities across all areas including paid media, partnership marketing initiatives, events, sweepstakes, etc. Submit creative requests, manage timelines, traffic creative materials and track deadlines.
- Assist in partnership marketing efforts including brainstorming, updating digital assets, development of pitch proposals and program execution, including on-site event activation when needed.
- Develop briefing materials for brand ambassadors and assist in training to ensure flawless, on-brand consumer communication at numerous events throughout the year.
- Proactively manage asset review and creative feedback for home entertainment distribution elements
- Conduct in-depth competitive research across multiple platforms and prepare internal presentations on key learnings.
- Schedule internal & external meetings and update and distribute marketing communications such as status reports and agendas.
- Proactively maintain programming calendars, talent details, departmental library and files of proposals and presentations.
- Assist with departmental invoice submission and related budgeting tasks, travel planning and expense reports and other marketing and administrative tasks as needed.