The Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Ad Sales team with client communication materials, event coordination, advertiser sponsorship opportunities, premiums and promotions.
- Develop and maintain a library of materials and assets including, but not limited to off the shelf one-sheets, eNewsletters, banners, logos, unit photography, movie key art, trade campaign ads and competitive advertising
- Assist the Manager and Senior Director in the client RFP process by participating in brainstorms and creating custom sponsorship opportunities for specific advertisers through collaboration alongside key internal teams offering best in class, 360 solutions. Leverage the suite of assets including: linear integration and short form content, digital sites, social platforms, podcast and apps
- Work with vendors to create unique premiums and mailers that drive network-wide interest for Crown Media Family Networks to ensure on-brand representation across all outlets to support upcoming programming and corporate initiatives including talent engagement. Recommendations will be put in PowerPoint presentations and shared with senior management for approvals. Oversee marketing premium closet and keeps team abreast of inventory
- Research, track and share competitive findings with the team to keep Crown Media Family Networks knowledgeable on industry trends
- Assist Senior Director with client tentpole events by creating event materials, overseeing fulfillment and providing on-site event coordination
- Create robust recap decks for client sponsorships and partnerships that include linear, digital and social elements
- Submit job requests to Design, Promo, Digital and Social teams
- Assist with departmental administrative tasks as needed, such as meeting coordination, travel planning, expense reports, etc.
- Help the Ad Sales Marketing team members on additional projects as needed