We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans. Long story short, we make killer brand driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we think your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet), but also via immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
SO, WHATS THE JOB?
The Velocity Activation Team is responsible for managing integrated marketing campaigns on all screens and engaging with a number of external and internal constituencies to deliver all aspects of a successful branded content program. The Activation Coordinator will assist with the client-facing activation of multiplatform sponsorship programs for Comedy Central, Paramount Network and TV Land. As coordinator, you will interface with external partners including clients, media agencies, and creative agencies as well as internal teams such as Ad Sales, Production, Programming, Media Planning, Multiplatform, Brand Marketing, Legal and more. Professionalism and ability to work well under pressure is required.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Work with Managers and Directors to develop best-in-class multiplatform marketing campaigns for Viacom’s advertisers including but not limited to in-show integrations, short-form video, social-first content, experiential activations and more.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and assist on RFP responses, conceptualizing creative ideas to align with the advertiser’s objectives.
- Proactively work with internal teams to develop new sponsorship packages connected to our shows/franchises/talent and help prepare sales materials to pitch these opportunities.
- Assist in execution of marketing programs after sell-in including but not limited to submitting sponsorship summaries, maintaining assets, and coordinating with various departments to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Maintain team infrastructure including tracking documents, status updates, creative briefs and more.
- Identify emerging platforms and new best practices to apply to the team’s day-to-day efforts.