Built on three decades of operating experience in television, Ampersand represents inventory from all major multi-channel TV providers including Charter, Comcast, Cox, DirectTV, DISH, and Verizon, as well as many virtual and over-the-top providers. In total, we reach 85M US households in premium TV content across 150 networks, in all dayparts, in all 210 DMAs, and with unique viewership insights derived from nearly 40M households. We leverage these insights to simplify the ability for an advertiser to plan, target, and measure their traditional and digital television buys. Using our industry-leading platform, advertisers can deliver efficient and effective TV campaigns across all screens and markets.
JOB AT A GLANCE:
Responsible for supporting Sales teams in campaign management and advertising operations support for Ampersand’s National offerings. Critical functions include the successful implementation and launch of campaigns, maintaining orders and inputting in-flight changes, reporting campaign delivery, and processing monthly billing. This person will be responsible for providing strong customer service and collaborating with others internally and externally to ensure client KPIs and revenue goals are met.
- Input and transmit all new orders for the National business utilizing Ampersand applications
- Facilitate communication amongst stakeholders regarding order details, copy and traffic
- Collaborate with MVPD contacts on order confirmation and campaign activation to ensure all platforms are live
- Aggregate pacing and fulfillment reports on a regular basis and analyze delivery metrics
- Process optimizations and in-flight order changes based on Account Management/MVPD guidance and Agency approval to ensure full campaign delivery
- Act as liaison between the MVPD’s operations team and the AM/Sales teams to troubleshoot issues independently, such as creative errors and data discrepancies
- Compile end of month and end of campaign delivery reporting for AM/Sales team to communicate back to the client for feedback
- Input billing information for all orders and submit to Billing team for invoices to be created
- Collaborate with Billing & Finance to meet agency invoicing needs in a timely manner. Troubleshoot and resolve billing discrepancies and process credits as necessary
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned