Thunder Studios, a division of Infinite Reality, is Los Angeles’ premiere independent studio. We fuse challenging work and fun, through teamwork and humble confidence. As an employee, you will work with experienced colleagues to build and create new and exciting sales opportunities and improved customer satisfaction. The Business Development Associate will have the unique opportunity to play a key role in helping to grow our production, broadcasting, XR, and gaming business.
Thunder Studios is seeking a standout Business Development Associate to drive sales and revenue. You will be the liaison between our clients and the internal Thunder Studios service departments to ensure client satisfaction. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you successfully close the deal. This role will be in person 40 hours per week at Thunder Studios in Long Beach, CA.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close deals.
- Pursue new business while maintaining and growing existing client database
- Attend offsite client events and meetings. Organize client social events onsite
- Responsible for incoming sales calls, emails, and overall client communication
- Follow up on sales leads
- Create customized sales quotes for clients
- Responsible for creating final bids
- Generate daily report for clients on the financial status of accounts
- Maintain client records by ensuring that services are accurately recorded, and documents are filed accurately and timely
- Liaise with Catering, Rentals, studio facilities and other internal department managers to ensure timely response to client requests for additional products and services
- Promote add-on services and products to customers and write/verify change orders
- Work with accountant to ensure accuracy of client billing
- Clearly communicate services and product pricing details to client
- Provide after project support to clients and receive feedback
- Manage client bookings and calendar
- Utilize Copper for tracking leads and develop tools for the sales department
- Performs other related duties as assigned