“Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).”
Interactive One ( www.interactiveone.com) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
We are the #1 digital platform for the Multi-Cultural Millennials, reaching millions of users each month through a suite of content, social, and local radio offerings. iOne owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including HipHopWired (Hip Hop x Technology),GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), MadameNoire (Women’s Lifestyle), NewsOne (Affluent), Bossip (Celebrity News & Gossip) and TheUrbanDaily (Men), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, and more than 50 local radio sites. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, One Solution, the Associate Director’s primary focus will be to help lead and implement the strategic and creative development as well as management of revenue-generating marketing solutions for existing and prospective clients. He/she will help oversee the day-to-day management of all digital pre-sales and post-sales responsibilities. The candidate will be capable of adapting to the changing trends and needs of advertisers in digital media technologies and emerging media platforms. The scope of this role includes managing the day-to-day of a team of integrated marketing professionals who own the development and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns and operational processes required to support digital sales initiatives. The Associate Director of Integrated Marketing must be a strong leader, collaborator and team player with a diverse marketing background and excellent communication and project management skills. ________________________________________
• Champion and help implement the vision and go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning
• Develop marketing materials communicating the vision, go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning inclusive of category decks, sponsorship tentpoles and other relevant material to help drive incremental sales
• Enforce the framework and process to manage the execution and implementation of sales campaigns as well as work with Senior Vice President to evolve processes and implement new day-to-day tactics as needed
• Work with Product, Creative Services & Client Services to continually improve/ refine sales products and offerings
• Work closely with research & consumer insights to identify key client and category needs and translate/integrate into sales presentations and materials
• Develop seamless interaction between video, social, editorial, creative services and client services teams to ensure flawless execution of all digital sales campaigns
• Translate and integrate materials from editorial and video/business development departments into sellable concepts and presentations
• Respond to RFP, RFI and general Sales Requests: Concept and formulate both large- and small-scale ideas into innovative, marketable programs that are custom-made for specific client initiatives and their associated KPIs
• Collaborate and brainstorm with sales in the creation of sales opportunities to meet advertiser/agency objectives
• Create client presentations via PowerPoint or Keynote
• Leverage existing research tools & resources to tell the iOne Digital story in response to RFPs and Proactive Pitches
• Brainstorm/develop new programs and partnerships for the brand
• Accompany sales team on calls
• Act as iOne Digital representative for cross platform and cross company needs
• Comply with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adhere to related course deadlines