The Audience Research Analyst position is an opportunity to work collaboratively within a team of research professionals at a growing media company, tasked with understanding consumer behavior and television content consumption. This position will be responsible for reporting audience engagement on our networks as well as across the competitive landscape, leveraging both first- and third-party data sources. Your analyses and insights will be utilized to drive executive decision making and measure performance.
- Daily email sent to Executives about network performance outlining top program performances with Households & Key Demos, with context.
- Daily update of excel based network programming grid.
- Weekly Programming Report giving insight into FETV schedule performance.
- Monthly FETV MVPD Distribution report giving insight into FETV’s performance by MVPD.
- Work with the Research Manager, plus Programming & Operations executives to keep Nielsen Content up to date with any schedule changes, and create agreed upon Nielsen Trackage titles for those changes.
- In addition to daily & weekly activities you will be responsible for providing ad hoc requests for mainly Programming, but also at times for Ad Sales and Distribution.
- As you grow, you will learn more and help the design of primary research studies that seek to understand tune-in drivers, program longevity, format appeal, and other aspects of content engagement.