Hearst Media Production Group is seeking an Affiliate Relations Manager to join our Syndication team in the national broadcast television, digital content and media space. This position serves as the primary contact with our broadcast television station partners, represented clients and outside vendors; including coordination of contracts and agreements, as well as provision of all needed information and communication for the department.
This position reports to the Managing Director, Syndication and is based in Hearst’s new state-of-the-art facility in Charlotte, NC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct coordination of all broadcast station and outside vendor licensing agreements, including preparation and review; coordination with stations and vendors to obtain their approvals; responsible for delivery of fully executed agreements to partners and internal electronic archiving of finished agreements.
- Continuous and accurate management of data base for all broadcast station partners, including tracking contract status, clearance lists and time periods for all syndicated programs, and updates of station contact information.
- Direct contact for all stations and outside vendors for any needed information, including but not limited to, general program materials, feed information, FCC quarterly requirements, program formats, and commercial/PSA inventory.
- Direct contact with station personnel for annual program renewals, as needed and requested.
- Liaison with represented external program clients to provide continuous updates of information and clearance reports for their purpose.
- Provide intra-company communication and information, as needed and requested, for syndicated programming.
- Coordinate all arrangements for HMPG participation at annual NATPE Conference (and any other events that HMPG may attend), including organization of all sales and site materials, delivery and return of all materials; daily on-location management of exhibition space and all attending HMPG personnel meeting schedules.
- Assist the Managing Director, Syndication and EVP, General Manager (Entertainment) as needed.