Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With $150 billion in annual media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, and selling to analysis, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,200 people across 20 global offices and is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
The Account Manager for Client Services drives client adoption and efficiency by ensuring our clients understand the value of their Mediaocean software solutions and identifying additional value-creation opportunities. Through recurring on-site visits, you will develop strong business partnerships with customers, functioning as ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction as well as increasing Mediaocean’ s presence within the customer environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute a coordinated account plan for driving growth and adoption of Mediaocean solutions
- Maintain a regular cadence of on-site visits to consult end users, identify and address business needs and challenges, field development requests and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the Mediaocean Sales Team
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner with customer contacts from the user base to key stakeholders and media/finance/sales leads (e.g., Finance Director, Pricing & Planning and Traffic)
- Communicate frequently and effectively with appropriate Mediaocean team members regarding customer activities, including product feedback, concerns and escalations
- Carry out needs assessments and requirements gathering, managing the projects through to Support and Training. Provide regular status updates highlighting risks and accomplishments.
- Identify, document and share best practices to improve the overall customer experience and enhance customer understanding of the value of Mediaocean software solutions
- Develop knowledge of Mediaocean solutions and build subject matter expertise in areas of concentration for Mediaocean applications and associated business processes
- Partner with internal teams to prioritize development and enhancement requests