Rival provides a first-of-its-kind, enterprise platform solution that empowers companies and organizations to leverage the popularity of gaming and esports to acquire new customers, drive engagement, build a loyal community around their brands and create new revenue streams. Through its proprietary technology, Rival connects the massive global appeal and audience of gaming and esports with sports teams, leagues, brands and media properties.
Rival is seeking an Account Manager who will play a vital role in the organization’s management and oversight of the day-to-day servicing of its partner portfolio.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an esports, traditional sports and/or entertainment industry partnership background with service-oriented businesses.
- Is a professional who has supported clients and understands what it takes to consistently deliver an A+ effort.
- Is organized, responsive, detail-oriented, always “on it,” and thrives in a fast, fun environment.
- Day-to-day support of a roster of partners engaged in building gaming communities and expanding their brand presence.
- Interact daily with Rival’s partners, various stakeholders, agencies/vendors and other third parties to support the partner’s platform launch and ongoing programming opportunities.
- Support with the creation and implementation of partners’ gaming content, marketing, and programming. This includes drafting meeting agendas and recaps, project management schedules, strategic presentations and other materials to be distributed both internally and to the client.
- Contribute to the development of creative ideas for partners’ gaming community initiatives and consistently share best practices and guidance with those partners
- Liaise with partners and cross-functional colleagues on product improvements and feature enhancements.
- Ability to successfully manage partner expectations and have difficult conversations, when necessary.
- Interface with internal Rival leaders as necessary to develop and implement partner platform changes and programming opportunities.
- Support partner activations at virtual and live events.
- Lead weekly client meetings across roster of accounts and maintain clear, concise record of conversations and key takeaways.
- Become an “expert” in client business/marketing goals.