Mirriad is an AI-powered platform, built on Academy Award-winning entertainment technology.
Mirriad’s computer vision technology – with 29 patents and 11 patents pending – creates new space within existing video content that brands can seamlessly integrate into with endless creative possibilities. The newly created inventory unlocks new revenue streams within broadcasting and streaming companies’ existing business models, as well as in sports, music videos and other forms of popular entertainment.
With Mirriad’s platform, advertisers can now reach large target audiences in a contextually relevant way without interrupting the viewing experience. Research has consistently shown Mirriad’s in-video advertising is highly effective for the marketer and is preferred by audiences, delivering a better experience.
Mirriad works with some of the most renowned advertisers, agencies and leading TV and video platforms in the key markets of the US, China, UK, France and Germany. Clients include Disney, NBC Universal, Tencent and T mobile. Mirriad is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Mumbai, and Shanghai.
Purpose of the Role
The Account Executive, Sales & Brand Partnerships will be responsible for generating revenue across Mirriad’s media inventory.
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing account representative with experience selling TV and/or digital media. You will be responsible for managing a client list and proactively pitching new business, while maintaining satisfaction from existing clients. Our ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenge of taking a new product to market.
- Successfully sell a new ad product in a complex and sophisticated market
- Create detailed business plan designed to achieve goals and revenue quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Effectively present Mirriad’s advertising solution to prospective clients (both virtually and in-person)
- Develop/maintain relationships with key clients and agencies
- Collaboratively work across various business groups
- Work closely with Ad Ops/Account Managers to provide professional post-sales campaign support and ensure a successful outcome for all deals
- Effectively manage RFP process to meet tight deadlines
- Provide visibility to EVP and Upper Management on all sales funnel activity, and challenges