$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
Programmers, TV marketers, and consumer-facing brands are always on the lookout for creative ways to engage with audiences beyond on-air promos. And now that out-of-home content consumption is so common, those same programmers and marketers have exciting new tools at their disposal.
In the Cynopsis Digital Webinar, The New Out-of-Home Marketing: How to Drive Tune-In and Brand Awareness, you’ll learn how to craft cross-platform marketing campaigns that combine OOH and digital to drive awareness, tune-in, and social amplification.
Tune in and learn:
- Location-based targeting: What are the methods to get your message in front of the right individuals, in the right-place, at the right time? What ad-tech and geo-targeting tools are at your disposal? Which types of locations should you target for a given campaign? And, when it comes to driving tune-in and programming awareness, what devices and platforms are best suited to your purposes?
- How to gather and apply data: Just what types of data must you collect about consumers before you can reach them effectively? How – and with the help of what types of vendors – can you accumulate that data in the first place?
- Creative execution: What are the most effective out-of-home creative strategies that programmers and marketers can use to drive tune-in and build brand and programming awareness? For TV programming, just what does a successful out-of-home campaign look like?
- Case studies: So what are some of the most successfully executed OOH marketing campaigns to date? In what ways, and to what degree, did they drive tune-in and programming awareness? And what can you learn from them?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities, this is a must attend for you.
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com