Wednesday, February 24th, 2015 -- 1:30 to 3:00PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Whether it’s front-court seats beside Spike Lee or a behind-the-scenes look at LeBron James’ training regimen or a VIP view of the US Open, the rise of VR is opening doors to a new era of experiences for fans. Join Cynopsis Sports on Wednesday, February 24 for our upcoming webinar “Virtual Reality: How to Get in the Game” and learn how to leverage your content into this transformative technology. With VR technology now affordable, thanks to recent moves from the likes of Samsung, Sony, Facebook and Google, sports continues to blaze the trail in enticing audiences to adopt and engage with this platform.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited has predicted that virtual reality will see its first billion dollar year in 2016, and as the numbers continue to grow, executives, marketers and advertisers don’t want to be left behind!
During the Virtual Reality Webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage your sports content to connect with fans.
- How advertising fits into the equation.
- Why sports can open the keys to the kingdom
- Who the key players are in the VR spectrum.
- Which audiences are utilizing the gateway.
- How to monetize the technology.
- How to spot new VR opportunities for your company.
- Why VR is changing the sports industry not only for fans, but for teams as well.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
No mods found.
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities you should plan on attending:
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com