Nov 29 1:30PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Podcasting is hot. In fact, it’s “the future of advertising,” according to AdWeek, offering ad-weary listeners greater authenticity, and brands deeper consumer connection. For TV viewers, there are podcasts, unofficial and not, for everything from HBO’s Game of Thrones to The Ellen DeGeneres Show to MTV News; aftershow podcasts increase engagement and excitement across genres.
Are you making the most of your podcasting potential? Whether it’s selling a product, amplifying excitement about a TV show or creating brand integrations that accomplish both goals, podcasting can be a powerful tool. An Edison Research report found ads increased the likelihood of 65 percent of podcast listeners to purchase a product; 45 percent said they often visited a sponsor’s website. And with over 20 percent of Americans, or 57 million, listening to a podcast monthly, up 17 percent from last year, those numbers add up. “Media consumption is showing signs of being dramatically changed by both technology and by new paradigms,” noted Tom Webster, Edison’s Vice President of Strategy, in a 2016 study, and one of our panelists.
In this webinar, How to Use Podcasting to Amplify Your Brand, you will learn:
- From recaps to reviews and more, what content programmers can use that will resonate with fans, drive ratings and attract new advertisers.
- What’s the right mix of original and licensed content?
- What advertisers need from a brand integration experience
- Pros and cons of building versus licensing tech
- Where and how podcasts are being consumed
- Getting social: strategies to boost virality by connecting with platforms like Facebook
- What are the existing standards and viewership metrics?
- How to improve discoverability
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com