$249 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Source: Official Comedy
Does this video look familiar to you? Then you have Millennials working for you. They’re enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, fast learners with fresh ideas. But Gen Y (age 21-32) and Gen Z (age 16-20) have a new attitude toward the workplace, and recruiting the best candidates – and keeping them – requires a major shift in management style. Join us for our latest Cynopsis Jobs webinar, “How to Train and Retain the Next Generation of Employees.” Hear from experts who will share strategies for hiring managers that will boost productivity and reduce turnover. (Bonus: “what your boss won’t tell you” tips for new-on-the-job hires about adjusting to company culture.)
On the agenda:
- How to reshape your recruitment strategy to be the employer of choice. You’ll find out how and where Gen Y and Gen Z want to work, including what benefits are most important to them.
- Determining performance boosters and distractions, from co-workers to workspace to the ability to listen to music.
- Reshaping job descriptions to capitalize on the skills of tech-savvy multi-taskers.
- How to manage and mentor a generation often raised with “comfort parenting,” and consequently a different attitude towards authority.
- What keeps them on the job. Gen Y and Gen Z expect to work for many companies – it may take more than money to keep them at yours.
- Skills and techniques to help new employees effectively communicate with more senior co-workers (and what never to do in a meeting).
- Tips on conflict resolution and blending online and face-to-face collaboration, for employees accustomed to communicating on devices.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
Hiring managers in all departments who work with Millenials, Gen Y and Gen Z.
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com