$325 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
The children’s app market shows no signs of slowing as a mecca for established studios and newcomers alike, with the sector grabbing an increasing slice of the total mobile app market that’s projected to reach $98 billion by 2018, according to ABI Research. But like any commercial fast lane, it’s also rife with potholes and fender benders. The FTC, for instance, just released a report saying that hundreds of mobile apps are collecting information without parents’ knowing, including phone numbers and locations. That’s just one reason that it’s more imperative than ever that publishers and programmers understand not only the new ways kids are demanding to interact with stories and games, but also how to reassure parents that your apps are safe and appropriate for their kids to use and engage with.
That’s why you’ll want to join us for the Cynopsis Kids webinar that will deliver a state-of-the-art blueprint when it comes to kids apps. From the latest advancements in digital storytelling such as BabyFirst’s cutting-edge partnership with the American Heart Assn. on a new immersive app to best practices for avoiding unforeseen in-app purchases from industry regulatory compliance expert Linnette Attai of PlayWell LLC, our executive panel will steer you toward optimal app development, discovery and post-purchase success.
You’ll walk away with the most current intel about how to:
* Create apps that take the platform to the next level by combining storytelling and gaming
* Provide greater opportunity for parental interaction both in real time and remotely
* Ensure compliance with COPPA, FTC and other standards
* Determine the optimal price point for your product (hint, free isn’t always best)
* Make your app stand out from the crowd by optimizing discoverability and messaging for both parents and kids
* Ensure retention once your app is downloaded by blending immediate gratification and customizable play
* Build digital extensions for your stories and characters
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
- Advertising Sales
- Advertising Creative
- App Developers
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Media Buying
- Media Planning
- Products Launches
- Social Media
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X, Linux (Windows 98/NT/ME will most likely work but are not officially supported)
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: 56k Dial-up Modem (minimum requirement). Some presentations will require a higher bandwidth connection such as Cable Modem or DSL.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com