$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions email Trish@cynopsis.com
Join Cynopsis for this must-attend webinar that will show you newest and best ways to use licensing extensions to maximize brand engagement and revenue. You’ll learn how to develop a winning licensing program for a new brand, refresh legacy brands across markets, platforms and demographics, and maintain an integrated campaign that drives young fans to your programming. You’ll hear real case studies of current licensing programs both within and outside the television realm from Manuel Torres, SVP Global Toys and Publishing at Nickelodeon, Marty Brochstein, SVP, Industry Relations & Information, International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Assn. (LIMA); Kirk Bloomgarden, SVP, Global Consumer Products, Saban Brands; Gregory G. Economos, SVP, Global Consumer Products at Sony; and Erin Dippold, VP, Consumer Products, DHX Media. If you’re a brand developer, programming exec, potential licensee or children’s content marketer, you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
If you’re a brand developer, programming exec, potential licensee or children’s content marketer, you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Join Cynopsis Kids and learn how to:
- Develop a winning licensing program for a new brand, as well as amplify legacy brands
- Analyze and quantify deals with potential licensing partners
- Target segmented markets (both age and gender) through the latest innovations in smart positioning and packaging.
- Assess who’s the right master toy partner, games developer, or merchandise vendor for your brand
- Determine the timing of a new launch for maximum exposure, allowing for seasonal fluctuations
- Maintain control of your brand’s creative
- Structure international deals
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL
SVP, Global Toys & Publishing
MEET OUR MODERATOR
Cathy Applefeld Olson
Editor, Cynopsis Kids
Who should attend?
If you are involved in any of these capacities, this webinar’s for you:
• Media Buying
• Media Planning
• Business Development
• Social Media
• Products Launches
• Financial Management
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE
Registration Fee: $295 per site – CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.