Tuesday, February 24, 2015 – 1:30PM to 3:00PM
$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
As sports continue to blaze the trail in harnessing social media audiences, learn how savvy content producers are maximizing their connected audiences to drive tune-in. Cynopsis Sports’ latest webinar, Social Media & Sports: Engagement and Tune-In Strategies on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 will show you the best practices to turn a mere following into a powerful revenue channel and help your partners and fans alike connect across multiple platforms, from mobile to tablet.
At this Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Optimize your content for the highly-devoted sports audience with the right mix of interactions, engagement and commerce to succeed in mobile & social
- Determine which data is instrumental for your platforms and content to be effective for both sports fans and sponsors when it comes to the digital value of athletes, teams, and leagues
- Leverage the marketing shift from simply measuring “likes” to measuring amplification, cross-channel impressions, and more
- Team up for effective social sponsorships that increase the personal, group, and community identity that’s so critical to your dedicated fans
- Unlock the latest methods to use second-screen experiences to glean more actionable data from your audience via subscription services and one-off sporting events, both live and televised
- Analyze the latest gadgets and platforms (iWatch, etc.) to see how they will impact the social landscape and create new revenue opportunities
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL
MEET OUR MODERATOR
Director Sports Content, Cynopsis Sports
Who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities and are considering making this move, you’ll want to join us.
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Business Development
- Sales and Distribution
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE