Thursday, November 6, 2014 – 1:30PM to 2:45PM
$149.99 per person
For questions email: Trish@cynopsis.com
Do you work at a traditional network but want to transition to a digital publishing position? Or perhaps migrate to a job at a digital platform? Our industry is rapidly moving from traditional media to new media – which means that’s where some of today’s (and tomorrow’s) best opportunities are.
That’s why Cynopsis is presenting an informative webinar on Thursday, November 6, 2014 to educate TV executives (and by that we mean senior managers and above) on how they can move successfully into the digital world and take advantage of the job opportunities it offers – without having to start all over in an entry level slot.
One of the major keys to accomplishing such a shift is creating a compelling narrative that makes the links between your past and present clear, and easily pinpoints the connections between your current job and the one you want to get. It’s that sort of description that’s imperative to persuading potential employers and HR managers to be your advocates. With that goal in mind, we have assembled a panel of top-level executives and hiring managers who will provide insight into how to develop this “story” most effectively and make a successful transition.
Whether you work for a TV network on the traditional side of production but want to make an internal switch to the more digitally-focused area, or are thinking of a complete career shift to digital publishing, this webinar is for you. Log on and discover the best strategies and tactics to achieve your professional goals.
During this interactive, 75-minute webinar you will:
- Hear high-level TV executives share their firsthand experience on how they effectively crossed over from traditional to new media
- Learn how much digital knowledge you really need in order to make a compelling case during the interview process
- Drill down on which pieces of your current expertise will be of interest to new employers, such as sophisticated marketplace analysis, knowledge of key demographics, and brand messaging
- Discover how to frame your experience as one that brings meaningful value to a new job
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL
Discovery Digital Networks
MEET OUR MODERATOR
Sagin Consulting/MVP Executive Search
Who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities and are considering making this move, you’ll want to join us.
Sales and Distribution
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE