Wednesday, May 23, 2018
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
As the quest continues for reliable, transparent audience measurement of TV content across devices, new and increasingly sophisticated solutions are emerging to help networks ensure that every eyeball is counted and advertisers are reaching the audiences they want. But the lack of consistent measurement raises as many questions as it does answers. This challenge makes it especially crucial when billions of dollars are at stake, with both media and ad executives characterizing current measurement methods as “fair at best,” according to a February 2018 survey from MediaScience.
That’s why you’ll want to attend the Cynopsis webinar on Wednesday, May 23, “Ratings: What You Need to Know, Now.” NBCU and Nielsen, among others, will explore and explain the types of metrics and data that can best optimize results for both networks and brands. You’ll learn:
- The latest methods for effectively targeting precision audiences
- Best practices for combining first-party data with third party research to extend the reach of television campaigns
- Tools for advertisers to combine TV viewing behavior with transactional data to measure purchases
- How advertisers can streamline the measurement of TV ads with tools like loyalty programs and credit card data
- Targeting viewers via OTT and smart TVs with data such as first-party email
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com