April 27, 2016 1:30PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you’re deciding whether or not to incorporate Snapchat into your marketing strategy, here’s the only thing you need to know: The app garners 8 billion video views – daily. Once upon a time, Snapchat was a mere messaging tool for Gen Z’ers. Now? It’s essential for programmers, brands and marketers who want to reach those users.
To touch any particular demographic, you need to be where your audience is, and in 2016, the younger demos are on Snapchat. Moreover, the app itself affords a degree of intimacy and interactivity that’s unique in the social media ecosystem. Whether partnering with influencers, providing access to live events, delivering exclusive content, or executing digital ad campaigns and promotions, Snapchat has become an increasingly vital instrument.
Join us on Wednesday, April 27 for the Cynopsis Digital Snapchat Webinar, What Programmers & Marketers Need to Know about Snapchat and discover the best strategies and tactics to achieve your marketing goals.
You’ll learn about:
- Navigating the app. Beyond its direct messaging and video chat tools, Snapchat is divided into two distinct dimensions: Discover, a platform of publisher-controlled channels dedicated to editorial content, and Stories, Snapchat’s self-curated photo-and-video offering. You’ll learn how to take advantage of the special marketing opportunities provided by the two, and how to determine when to use which one.
- Brand and influencer deals. When it comes to driving traffic and shoring up ad dollars, what types of partnerships are especially suited to Snapchat and its different platforms?
- Creative efforts. How can you craft effective marketing campaigns and advertisements that are appropriate for Snapchat, and how can you tailor those efforts to specific programming, events, and initiatives?
- Advertising: You’ll learn about the particular characteristics of Snapchat’s advertising features, and the most effective strategies when it comes to buying inventory and targeting audiences using data, measurement, and intuition
Hear what our expert panelists are saying!
Jaclyn Sassoon from Viacom’s Music & Ent. Group “My experience with Snapchat at MTV is that our Brand Story is a place where we can break the 4th wall with our fans and give them access and immediacy to our talent and events by leveraging an environment they are frequenting for the same intimacy with their best friends. With our Discover Channel, we have found a new creative outlet for non-traditional linear content formatted for this same mobile first experience.”
Rajiv Mody from National Geographic Partners “At National Geographic, we believe in the power of science, exploration and storytelling to change the world, and Snapchat has helped us advance this belief. We are proud to be one of the original brands to launch on Snapchat Discover and we have learned a lot along the way.”
Fernanda Suarez from Huge “At Huge, we recognize the importance of reaching consumers where they spend the most time via valuable content. Snapchat’s ephemeral content nature provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for our partners to be sincere through short, yet impactful creative executions. Looking forward to exploring best-in-class examples through this webinar.”
Tal Chalozin from Innovid “We’re excited to offer Innovid partners cross-screen viewership data wherever their brand may appear, including now on Snapchat, and I look forward to sharing insights about Snapchat ads and how to best leverage the platform for overall marketing success.”
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
- Ad Sales
- Media Planning/strategy
- Media Buying
- Network development
- App development
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Social Media
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com