Thursday, January 28, 2016 -- 1:30 - 3:00PM ET
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
In just two years, nearly three in four display ad dollars will be spent programmatically, projects eMarketer, with budgets for programmatic TV buying poised to surge to a whopping $10 billion by 2019 (Magna Global). Promising efficiency and effectiveness, programmatic has grown increasingly alluring to brand marketers – but mining and interpreting data and measurement is key to successfully utilizing this fast-growing, sometimes maddeningly complex buying method.
Please join us on Thursday, January 28 for the Cynopsis webinar, Programmatic TV 2016: The Keys to Mining Data and Measurement. We will get your team up to the task with tools for understanding and navigating the opportunities and challenges of an ecosystem that offers unprecedented behavioral targeting, as well as insight from our panel of experts into how to prepare for what’s around the corner.
This webinar offers a deep dive into:
- Must-have data and measurement
- Controls that give buyers more viewable ads
- Fraud issues such as URL masking
- How programmatic is rapidly expanding on mobile
- The key advantages mobile data provides for audience targeting
- How mobile can bridge the gap between TV and digital using cross-device targeting
- Cross-device solutions and challenges
- How to prepare for advanced set-top-box-based software
- Pros and cons of the private marketplace
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities please consider attending this educational webinar:
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Business Development
- Sales and Distribution
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com