Mar 15, 2017 // 1:30 PM
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TV marketers know that programmatic is an indispensable area of ad-buying. Zenith Media projects that programmatic advertising will rise by 31 percent in 2017 – faster growth than any other digital channel, including social media and online video. (Indeed, programmatic spend is rapidly growing on social media and with online video.) And you can throw programmatic TV into that mix as well: According to eMarketer, it’ll be a $4.43 billion industry by 2018.
Suffice to say, the programmatic space is more important than it’s ever been to media buyers as well as sellers, and it’s only expanding. In the new Cynopsis webinar on Wednesday, March 15, Programmatic Data & Measurement: New Solutions for TV and Digital you’ll learn about:
- Inventory: On what platforms, and with what types of ads, should you use programmatic buying? How can you best organize and optimize the available inventory?
- Data: Data is segmented across a daunting array of markets and audiences, both linear and digital. Which data matters most to buyers, both right now and in the near future?
- Measurement: As the programmatic market gets bigger and more unwieldy, consistent measurement is vital. Which metrics are the most important to parse, and what’s the latest intel when it comes to establishing standards for analyzing and quantifying data?
New speakers are being added to the panel so be sure to check back in the coming days!
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com