Oct 20 1:30 PM
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Advertising is undergoing a major shift as more and more viewers opt for ad-light and ad-free experiences. The good news is, brands can still reach consumers in impactful ways – research has shown consumers like and trust a brand more after experiencing branded content. But to win an advertiser’s business, programmers, publishers and agencies must now be prepared to deliver a complete suite of services from creation to execution, across multiple platforms, for storytelling that connects with consumers in authentic and engaging ways.
The Cynopsis webinar, How to Sell and Produce the Branded Content Advertisers Need Now, will offer programming, sales, marketing and production teams actionable insights on developing and producing packages that appeal to brands – and deliver the goods. You will learn:
- What advertisers are looking for in branded content proposals
- The process for developing a branded project: shepherding content from conception to execution to sale
- How to make content relevant to consumers
- How to tailor content for different platforms, from linear spots to YouTube, Snapchat and more, as well as a brand’s mobile sites and apps
- Strategies for promoting content through social media
- Best practices for giving a brand organic exposure while maintaining program integrity
- Which delivery platforms should be used for which kinds of content
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities, you should plan to attend this well informed session:
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com