$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As advertisers and brands dive deeper into digital, many are cutting TV budgets to fund digital campaigns. Magna Global recently announced a $250 million spend on YouTube – $200 million of which will be siphoned from television. But TV measurement is advancing quickly, allowing for new and effective ways to use data to help marketers understand how important television is if they want to reach consumers in meaningful numbers, in a meaningful way.
Arm your team with the latest information and updates taking place on Tuesday, July 12 Cynopsis webinar, The New Ratings 101: How to Use Data to Make Your Case. Designed for everyone from junior execs getting the lay of the land to media vets looking for new tools for their arsenal, this webinar will cover:
- The new currencies for understanding multi-screen behavior.
- Which products will be most effective in telling your ratings story.
- How different types of programming develop over time and across platforms.
- Ways in which advertisers and brands are diving deeper into digital to move TV dollars to non-traditional TV content (i.e. YouTube).
- How TV measurement is progressing to allow for more granular and effective ways to sell TV audiences.
- How comScore’s massive, multiple datasets reveal unduplicated audiences across screens – not just incremental audiences.
- Interpreting and utilizing Nielsen’s Total Audience Measurement data set.
- Learn more about how TV advertising continues to have a major influence on purchase decisions, and how marketers should focus more on “purchase-based” targeting.
- Strategies for working with advertisers to optimize purchaser target index.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities you should attend:
- Media Planning/Strategy
- Ratings & Analytics
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com