$325 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
With consumers reporting they trust word-of-mouth over direct brand messaging, aligning with trusted social media influencers is a crucial component in any marketing strategy. The Cynopsis Webinar, “How to Leverage Influencers on Social Media,” will show you how to identify and reach influencers who can share your content and increase engagement.
Influencers are the new power players in television – an Ipsos MediaCT study, “The Twitter Effect,” found that Twitter users influence what, how and where consumers watch TV. And opinion shapers on Instagram, Snapchat, et. al. not only raise awareness and validate your message, but encourage action. So how you can you make them yours?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Not all influencers are created equal – filter by relevancy, reach and impact.
- Which data tools like Klout, Peer Index and Kred are right for your marketing goals.
- Tricks for getting on the radar: the types of mentions, retweets, links and more that separate you from the pack.
- The importance of “sniffing out” the competition. How are influencers affecting audience engagement for your rivals?
- Size doesn’t always matter – zero in on the consumers who can most effectively mobilize to spread your message.
- Once you’ve found them, how to engage influencers and get them to work for your brand by soliciting opinions, offering incentives, encouraging content creation.
- Tips for nurturing the relationship. Make it personal – show your partners you understand who they are and what they do.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you’re involved in any of the following capacities you should attend:
- Ad Sales
- Media Planning/strategy
- Media Buying
- Network development
- App development
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Social Media
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com