Wednesday, March 29 1:30 PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
The rapid-fire pace of the social media landscape (R.I.P., Vine, hello Houseparty) requires an ever-evolving social strategy for networks and brands. But staying on top of social is a real challenge – WhatsApp just added a major new Snapchat-like feature, Houseparty is suddenly all the rage with the young demo, and musical.ly is the fastest-growing music/lifestyle social network. Even among Millennials, habits are markedly different (according to a survey by Fluent, 30 percent age 18-24 use Snapchat every day, versus 19 percent of those 24-34). And Snapchat recently announced it’s giving websites their own QR Snapcodes – what does that mean for your business?
The March 29 Cynopsis webinar, What You Need to Know Now About the Hottest Social Media Platforms, offers insights from experts on new platforms and features programmers and advertisers should be exploring, as well as what social media skills your team should focus on updating. The apps and trends we’ll look at include:
- How to recognize what’s coming up and execute with speed
- Where Snapchat’s newest update fits into your social strategy to drive viewership
- Messaging apps – they’re used by 4 billion users worldwide. How can you use the likes of Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and WeChat to better connect with viewers and consumers?
- What’s ahead for facial lenses?
- With Facebook Periscope, Instagram and Twitter all in the game, where you should focus your live video efforts?
- Should you shift from Snapchat to Instagram for Stories?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you work in any of the following areas you should plan on attending:
Production and Development
Strategy and Planning
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com