Wednesday December 3, 2014 1:30PM to 3:00PM
$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions email: Trish@cynopsis.com
If you’re in the media business as a buyer, seller, or client, all you hear about is the importance of digital, whether it concerns content, measurement, or selling. But many mid-level and senior professionals – and their teams – still don’t have a firm enough grasp on what matters when it comes to this new media dimension and its constant evolution, let alone the changes we should all be preparing for in 2015 to ensure success. That’s where we come in.
In an informative, speedy Cynopsis webinar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 you will have the perfect opportunity to learn the true distinctions between digital and linear media, the current terms and trends you need to know, and how they will be shifting in the future. Specifics will include:
The Digital TV Ecosystem:
- How it works, who owns what, how deals are made
- The benefits and pitfalls of using social media, blogging, ebooks, apps, and more
- The qualities of successful slideshows and videos
- The different kinds of content that spurs on your audience to buy, learn more, or love your bran
- The relevant distinctions between content curation and content marketing
- Understanding the digital value chain: formats, platforms, tools, and technologies
- The latest in Digital Ad Units: leaderboards, skyscrapers, micro bars, pop ups, and more
- Interpreting and analyzing data to convey results to client and supervisors
- Creating branded content with a strategy, point of view, and personality so users want to share and connect
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL
MEET OUR MODERATOR
Who should attend?
If you are involved in any of these capacities, this Webinar’s for you:
- Ad Sales
- Media Planning/strategy
- Media Buying
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Product Launches
- Writing or Production
Please let us know what questions you would like our panelists to answer during this webinar! Email DigitalWebinar@Cynopsis.com
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE
Registration Fee: $295 per site – CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.