Tuesday - December 13, 1:30 PM ET
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Digital marketers know that programmatic is an indispensable aspect of digital ad-buying. And as the importance of data-driven programmatic buying has increased, so has the focus on mobile platforms. For example, eMarketer projects that mobile programmatic spend will reach $15.45 billion in the U.S. by the end of this year. That’s 69% of all programmatic digital display ad spending. Moreover, mobile programmatic video spends will likely surpass desktop by next year.
But there are differences between mobile programmatic and desktop programmatic – or, more specifically, between web buys and in-app buys. In the newest Cynopsis Digital webinar Mastering Mobile Programmatic, What You Need to Know Now, on Tuesday, December 13, you’ll learn about:
- On which mobile sites and apps you should use programmatic buying.
- Which ad formats are the most effective on mobile platforms, and how do you factor that into your programmatic buying decisions?
- How much of your programmatic budget should be devoted to mobile, and how much to other platforms?
- On which mobile sites and apps should you buy programmatically?
- Measurement and data. What results can you expect from a mobile programmatic campaign, and what data can you look to in order to determine performance?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Business Development
- Sales and Distribution
- Tech Vendors
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com