Nov 17 1:30PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
eSports – sometimes referred to as competitive gaming – is ushering in a full-blown shift in entertainment and culture, capturing a huge and growing amount of young people’s time and attention. Between 2014 and 2016, eSports revenue has grown from $194 million to $463 million, according to Newzoo. However, many traditional networks are relatively new to the market and are looking for counsel and best practices on how to advertise to this audience as well as weighing the risks and reward s of becoming TV partners of leagues and platforms.
That’s why you should join the Cynopsis eSports webinar How to Maximize & Monetize Competitive Gaming to hear smart marketers share their insights when it comes to connecting with a generation of skeptical but affluent consumers. You’ll learn:
- The surprising reason that fans attend eSports events and the demos that are growing fastest
- How to leverage the non-traditional characteristics of the eSports fan
- How to add value and be seen as part of the eSports community
- Case Studies of brands that have successfully monetizing in the the eSports world
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com