$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions email: Trish@cynopsis.com
Join Cynopsis to learn how to attract an increasingly crucial demographic: Hispanics. A staggering 21 percent of this country’s total Millennial population makes this segment a key opportunity for programmers and brands. Any smart marketer is up at night, thinking of new tactics and strategies to reach this emerging group – as well as understanding how they connect with each other, with brands, with influencers, and with media platforms and devices. So how can you make your content and brand more relevant to them?
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The content that most resonates with this demo– and how to deliver it within programming and advertising for a broader audience
- The importance of marketing to this group’s “parity” identity, as they embrace both cultures
- How to create greater engagement with multiplatform experiences for these quick adopters of technology: mobile apps, social media, event sponsorships and more
- The must-have elements in any campaign for a highly mobile and digitally connected group and active brand experimenters, 71 percent of whom say they use the Internet to get information about brands
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL:
SVP , Strategic Research & Insights
EVP, Media Sales
VP & Chief Strategy Officer
Sr. Partner & Managing Dir. of the Ogilvy Group
Founder & Chairman of the CCMCA
Who should attend? If you are involved in any of these capacities, this Webinar’s for you:
- Media Buying
- Media Planning
- Business Development
- Social Media
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE
Registration Fee: $295 per site – CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers, a copy of the Special Report: The Hispanic Demo and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.