January 31, 2017 1:30 PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
Live video has taken a quantum leap forward in the past year, drawing viewers from around the world to connect and share real-time experiences. With a foothold in gaming, sports and awards events, events delivered via live-streaming are attracting increasing ad dollars. As an increasing number of platforms gain speed optimizing this massive opportunity, new business verticals for a broad swath of programmers and brands are coming to the fore. If you’re a marketer and/or content producer you won’t want to miss our January 31 webinar, How to Monetize Around Live Video at 1:30 PM ET. Discover how brands and advertisers fit into the landscape. With solid experience now under their belt, our speakers will share intel about which activations work best, which platforms deliver optimal results, and how marketing and advertising can augment the business model. Whether you hail from the programming, brand or distribution arenas, join us to learn:
- How to incorporate live video into your business model
- Which genres and platforms are prospering with live video, and which are on the horizon
- Best tactics for marketing a live stream
- How to incorporate product placement and branded watermarks in live video programming
- How to maximize influencer partnerships
- The case for incorporating VR and other live video tech enhancements
- How advertising and commerce fit into the live video landscape
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com