Thursday, October 12 1:30 PM ET
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
TV consumption among U.S. Hispanics is undergoing a major shift in both what’s being watched, and where. Crafting programming that gains a foothold with this growing and influential group, representing 18% of the country’s population (with buying power reaching $1.4 trillion annually last year with U.S.-born and foreign-born Hispanics) is critical for media industry players. That’s why you’ll want to hear from the experts at the October 12 Cynopsis webinar, Harnessing the Power of the New Hispanic Demo. Our panel will offer new insights and data on evolving habits and behaviors destined to reshape the business.
Tune in on Thursday, October 12 to hear:
- Which networks this demo most trusts, and why
- The types of ads they favor on social media, and strategies for creating social media campaigns to target them most efficiently
- What kind of new content is most engaging
- What motivates this mobile-first group of early adopters to subscribe to pay TV
- How to reach Hispanic viewers on linear and mobile
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com