Thursday, Feb 9, 2017 1:30 PM ET
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There’s no question influencers can significantly increase awareness when it comes to television. But are you getting all you can out of your brand ambassadors? Have you tracked down the most powerful voices– who are not necessarily the biggest– to champion your content most authentically? Motivate them to create the kind of micro–targeted, customized messages that make a difference?
Edelman Digital says this year, digital word-of-mouth will play “a newly central role” in marketing, with the ability – when done right – to deliver significant, measurable brand awareness, but fresh and specific strategies are key to optimizing this approach. The February 9 Cynopsis webinar will offer tactics that employ and engage highly effective micro-consumers as well as social media stars to amplify your message and drive advocacy that lasts. You’ll be glad you did and you will learn how to:
- Look beyond demos to find Influencers whose interests intersect with your network
- Target surprising social media networks that integrate influencers most efficiently, such as Pinterest
- Craft deals with influencers that cover knotty issues like exclusivity and content ownership
- Find the “mid-level” influencers who have more impact than “mega influencers”
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com