September 20, 2016 1:30PM ET
$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How far have you gone over-the-top? OTT devices are grabbing an increasing share of digital video ad views and growing faster than any other device – 157% year-over-year – according to Magna Global’s “The New Face of TV” report; digital media revenues on pace to surpass TV by the end of 2017. So for many, it’s time to dive deeper in the game. But the transition from linear to non-linear formats, while holding on to advertising dollars, is a tricky proposition, and not everyone will come out a winner. How can you maximize the monetization of OTT content, and increase your chances for success?
The Cynopsis webinar on Tuesday, September 20, Newest Strategies for OTT Success, will offer insights from CBS Interactive, Brightcove, Frank N. Magid Associates, People Entertainment Weekly Network and Cynopsis and get your team up to speed. In this interactive webinar, you will learn:
- What are the costs/benefits of owned platforms versus licensing – and which streaming services are the best fit.
- Which content translates well across platforms, and the roles different screens have in a viewer’s video experience.
- How do you avoid OTT availability cannibalizing linear viewership?
- When does offering skinny bundles make sense?
- How to make the most of new opportunities for advertisers, like shorter and interactive ads.
- Which programming price structures pay off.
- How to use streaming services as a promotional tool.
- The best strategies for launching a new OTT video service.
- Strategies for pay TV operators to retain customers.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
- Ad Sales
- Media Planning/strategy
- Media Buying
- Network development
- App development
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Product Launches
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com