Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:30 to 3:00PM ET
$295 per site – invite your team!
(CD’s also available for purchase)
For questions email: Trish@cynopsis.com
Cynopsis Sports Webinar
Engaging with Teens and Millennials Across Platforms
Join Cynopsis Sports on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 for the latest case studies and tactics from the worlds of broadcast, digital, and the second (third, and fourth) screens on how to break through the clutter to cultivate and empower young consumers. And most important, what’s coming next as sports experts learn from first adopters?
While the focus of sports business today is about building ROI, the real challenge is in making sure that the next generation of engaged fans is being built with the tools and the content that they will find fun, entertaining and useful. We will drill down into the best practices of the most successful teams, leagues, brands and broadcasters to learn how they’re attracting and engaging teens and millennials in the games they play, watch and consume. We’ll also provide solutions to some of the unique issues brands face, such as understanding the risks of marketing to teens versus millennials.
From the most trusted daily source of sports media content, this Cynopsis Sports webinar is designed to bring you actionable, easy-to-implement strategies that will help you attract and connect your properties across multiple platforms that reach well beyond the broadcast.
At this Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use multiple screens to share and strengthen the link between broadcast and consumers.
- Get a sneak peak at some of the innovative ways these brands will be using more digital engagement to secure fans for life.
- Create and optimize original content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine and Reditt to extend ties with young people.
- Identify what practices don’t work – and why.
- Harness and deploy meaningful data from the audience on effective promotions and when and how they interact with their favorite athletes, teams, and leagues.
- Look at how the work accessing milennials has also helped open up engagement with growing demos in the US such as the Hispanic marketplace.
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL:
Director of Content Development
USA Today Sports Media Group
Chief Product Officer, NFHS Network
Director of Sports Content, Cynopsis Sports
Who should attend? If you’re working in any of these capacities, this Webinar’s for you:
- Digital Strategy
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Content Development
- Social Media
- Business Development
- Public Relations
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE
Registration Fee: $295 per site – CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers, and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.