$325 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Live-broadcasting app Periscope has taken the social media world by storm, boasting 10 million users and 40 years of watch time per day. It’s an ingenious, inexpensive marketing tool that engages viewers in a way that “lean-back” linear just can’t – but also has businesses apprehensive about piracy. What do people want from Periscope, and how can you capitalize on this new technology to reach new audiences, promote programming and build your brand?
The September 22 Cynopsis webinar, “Harnessing the Power of Periscope” will show you how to stake your claim, engaging viewers and driving traffic on this wildly popular, Twitter-owned interactive streaming platform.
Here’ s what you’ll learn from our panel of experts:
- The 101 of getting started. Downloading the app is just the beginning – our panel will explain how Periscope works, and offer tips for making a good first impression and avoiding rookie missteps (hint: invest in a tripod).
- How to integrate Periscope into your social media strategy. Where does it fit, and what does it offer that Snapchat, Instagram and Meerkat don’t?
- Keys to finding the right audience. How to promote for a strong turnout, including using effective headlines, sharing on Twitter and getting others to share.
- When to go public or private for a broadcast, tricks for managing comments and how to capitalize on the communities being built around live streams.
- Piracy plagued the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. How can sports organizations protect their rights while also taking advantage of a new platform that can boost their brand?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
who should attend?
If you’re involved in any of the following capacities you should attend:
- Ad Sales
- Media Planning/strategy
- Media Buying
- Network development
- App development
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Social Media
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com