$399 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
Millennial and Gen Z men are an elusive group for networks and marketers, but a valuable one – once engaged, they’re loyal to brands and key brand advocates (a report from Engagement Labs, “The Remarkable Influence of Millennial Men,” shows they’re 50% more likely than millennial women to be word-of-mouth influencers). Esports is one effective way to reach young men. Television and digital channels can be, too – but how? What do you need to know to catch – and keep – their attention? In the Thursday, July 12 webinar, “Connecting with the New Young Male Demo,” our experts will share how to align your marketing efforts with millennial male interests, at a time when the definition of masculinity is undergoing a major shift. You’ll learn:
- The 2 surprising values that matter most to them
- How to craft programming that appeals to them, from gaming to Game of Thrones
- How (and where) this tech-savvy group engages on TV, social and digital
- How to interpret their conversations to better position your message
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com