$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gen Z is the largest, most diverse group of media users ever, according to a new report from Nielsen, accounting for 26% of all U.S. TV homes – and by 2020, they’ll make up a remarkable 40% of all consumers. That’s a massive opportunity for networks and marketers. But reaching this generation like none before (we can toss what we’ve learned about Millennials) requires a keen understanding of their passion points and behavior. Cynopsis’ on-demand webinar, How to Connect and Engage with Gen Z, will offer new information, research and case studies on the most effective ways to appeal to these young but savvy decision-makers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Marketing tactics that encourage conversation around TV shows and brands, like using real people in ads, such as YouTubers, bloggers, and content creators
- How to employ the apps and social platforms most popular with Gen Z – like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat – to influence what they watch and buy (more than 80% say social media influences their shopping)
- How next-gen tech like Chatbots and VR can engage Gen Z viewers
- Best practices in an evolving influencer environment, including the right social marketing mix for a generation averse to long-form blog content
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com