$325 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It’s 10pm – do you know where your viewers are?
Exactly what is being measured as a rating by Nielsen and what is left unmeasured is a burning question in the television industry right now, as ratings slide yet television is as much a part of the cultural conversation as ever. The June 17 Cynopsis webinar, Who’s Counting? TV Measurement vs. Your True Total Audience, offers a better understanding of how to gauge who’s watching, where they’re watching, and how to measure them.
There’s no arguing that audience measurement needs to advance to catch up to a rapidly changing TV environment. But what do networks need to do to make measurement count anytime and any place? And are advertisers and agencies missing a target audience that’s left unmeasured?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to use current Nielsen tools to measure DVR and VOD, and what’s ahead for online platforms, smartphones and tablets.
- The pros and cons of set-top box data – sample size is solved, but what about the streamers?
- The cracks in digital’s claim that TV’s loss in advertising is digital’s gain
- If TV consumption is falling, why isn’t demand?
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE PANEL
EVP, Data Strategy & Consumer Intelligence
Viacom Media Networks
MEET OUR MODERATOR
Who should attend?
If you work in any of the following capacities and are considering making this move, you’ll want to join us.
- Media Planning/Strategy
- Ratings & Analytics
How does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
What equipment do I need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024×768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click HERE