Upfront 2013: mun2
More than 200 hours of original programming were announced at mun2’s upfront presentation in New York, as the network revealed a line-up tailored for its young, Hispanic millennial audience. Here’s a look at what’s coming up.
- Viva Los Vargas, which premieres 2014, follows two-time world boxing champion Fernando Vargas, who is facing what is apparently the greatest challenge of his life: raising a family.
- Stylish business partners Jackie Mateos and Liz Perez take the Los Angeles Latino real estate market by storm in Reinas de Realty, which debuts in 2014.
- Horoscopos centers on Vicky and Marisol Terrazas, the lead singers of Horoscopos de Durango, following their lives on and off stage. The show premieres in 2014.
- Al Tiro con la Bronca features mun2 personality La Bronca adding her commentary to topics from love to fashion to conquering the opposite sex in the weekly show that debuts this month.
- Premiering summer 2013, mun2Pop! features Guad and Emeraude in a one-hour, weekly original music show centering on the trends in celebrity, music, movies and television.
- Special event the Premios Billboard de la Musica Latina, airs April 27.
Returning series include Larrymania (to debut in 2013), which will delve deeper into the life of Regional Mexican music superstar Larry Hernandez, and Dub Latino (to debut in 2013), a weekly magazine series revealing the car culture passions and celebrity lifestyles of the hottest names in Latino entertainment.