As part of the Viacom Velocity team, Nickelodeon Velocity (NV) is the recognized global leader in the Kids & Family space, a distinguished team of youth culture experts, thought leaders, and content creators dedicated to making the world a more playful place. We develop industry-leading custom marketing campaigns, leveraging the network’s shows and characters for advertising clients.
The NV team is looking for a temporary Coordinator who is a Nickelodeon fan first and who thrives in a fast-paced, creative and detail-oriented environment. The ideal candidate is a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
The role reports into the NV Vice President of Strategic Planning & Operations. This role will support the VP in all strategic planning, operations, communications and training initiatives and will collaborate with multiple teams across Viacom.
· Work with cross-functional teams on system integration projects, serving as the NV point person
· Support on-boarding processes on new systems, training and communications
· Identify learning and development programs and opportunities that serve as resources to the team
· Serve as Nickelodeon representative on the Velocity Culture Committee, identifying ways to promote and drive desired culture throughout the team
· Research and keep team updated on industry conferences and trainings
· Serve as NV point for award submissions and processes
· Coordinate department events and trainings
· Maintain department documents and trackers
· Support VP with projects as necessary, including but not limited to PowerPoint Presentations and Research