E! is looking for a Senior Manager of Multiplatform Research who will leverage linear and digital performance metrics to develop strategies for optimizing viewership and monetization for E!’s entertainment content across platforms. This person will report to the Sr. Director of E! Program Research & Audience Insights, and will partner with Programming and Production, Press & Publicity, Marketing, Finance, and Digital teams to help guide the network’s multiplatform measurement strategy and shape reporting and findings that drive business growth. Ideal applicants will be strategic thinkers and insights-producers, possess substantial media research experience, as well as people and project management experience, and have an enthusiasm for media/entertainment/pop culture in general.
- Execute and manage top line & detailed reporting and analyses of cross-screen viewership of E’s entertainment programming, with a keen eye for providing Upper Management with cogent and actionable recommendations
- Advise on key insights relevant to the changing media and technology landscape to help advance E!’s business goals by collecting, analyzing and interpreting multiplatform data from a variety of internal and external sources
- Standardize KPIs/metrics and help establish data governance to align the E! business working with our partners across the NBCU Lifestyle Networks and broader NBCU organization
- Innovate and bring a fresh perspective to traditional performance metrics/reporting to keep pace with the rapidly changing television landscape
- Educate management on VOD/TV Everywhere/SVOD trends and analyze the types of content E! viewers consume on key competitive platforms