THE DIVISION’S STORY Our People Team is aptly named. We’re all about “people” and all about “team” — and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we’re helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it’s hard, help others have tough conversations, and we’re thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we’re all about talent. We’re the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Senior Benefits Manager
Under the direction of the Sr. Director Total Rewards, you will manage the administration of company-wide Health & Welfare and Retirement plans and programs. You will be the lead contact with insurance brokers and benefit providers. Additionally, you will participate in the day to day administration of the company’s benefit and retirement plans by interacting with employees, external vendors and plan consultants.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide general counsel to employees (active and former) and retirees on benefit plans and programs.
- Monitor administration of benefit processes including benefit payments and employee hire, termination, life status events, COBRA administration, carrier feeds, etc.
- Prepare annual reporting regulatory filings including retirement plan non-discrimination testing, PBGC, ACA, etc.
- Administer company and legislated leaves of absence in conjunction with Benefits Administrators.
- Respond and resolve employee benefit queries/issues while interfacing with benefit vendors and third-party administrators.
- Create employee benefit communications throughout the year and update New Hire and Open Enrollment guides annually.
- Evaluate and improve the presentation and organization of benefits information on the company intranet.
- Lead the coordination of annual benefit plan audits.
- Assist Sr. Director with plan interpretation, regulatory compliance and strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate annual Health & Welfare events and presentations.
- Manage the review of and reconciliation of vendor invoices.
- Coordinate with People Partners, payroll and Finance on areas of benefits administration.
- Oversee and manage two Benefits Administrators.
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you.