Overview and Responsibilities
Take a lead role managing operations for Distribution and Business Development (DBD). This includes operational oversight of (i) current and future new media product deployments such as addressable advertising (DAI / data), 4K, VOD, DTO and TVE with distribution partners (ii) Viacom’s linear signal distribution (iii) business solutions and the associated business processes required by DBD.
For success in this role, you will demonstrate strong strategic planning, project management and problem-solving skills, as well as sound analytical, communication, and people management skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the VP on team leadership to strategically identify, prioritize, design and implement initiatives to achieve team and department goals.
- Leading the operational aspects of DBD’s current new media products with existing distribution partners.
- Owning the on-boarding process of new distribution partners in order to ensure a seamless transition to the day-to-day activity pipeline.
- Working with internal SMEs and cross-functional leaders in product, ad ops and data strategy on advanced advertising integrations with distribution partners.
- Providing operational guidance at all stages of the deal life-cycle to teams within DBD, such Sales, Strategy and Legal.
- Partnering with the DBD Strategy team to develop and communicate operational insights on emerging new digital technologies within the industry, e.g. addressable advertising, 4K, and HDR
- Developing and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders to support the planning and execution of strategic goals.
- Thoroughly assessing new business opportunities from an operational standpoint (both qualitatively and quantitatively) and developing complete business plans to support entry.
- Business process management, including fostering a culture of continuous improvement, evaluating operational processes and procedures, developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.